RFI-Allegro is the latest addition to the RF Innovations product range. The UHF data radio offers all of the useability of the RFI-Crescendo series, with Cruise Control support and front-panel display for trouble-free diagnostics and configuration.
Its backward compatibility with the RFI-595F series, means that the introduction of the RFI-Allegro offers users a trouble-free upgrade path by adding improved useability and additional features to existing RFI-595F networks.
The main features of the RFI-Allegro include
- Forward Error Correction (FEC) for high link integrity in RF-noisy environments and for low signal strength paths
- LED front panel display allows for immediate diagnostics
- Window-based GUI support (Cruise Control) for trouble-free configuration and remote diagnostics
- Protocol addressing and routing support, DNP3 and modbus compatibility
- Store-and-forward repeaters for large-scale networks and coverage expansion
- 5W maximum transmit power (software selectable)
The half-duplex packet-driven data radios are available in wideband channels (25kHz), with software selectable frequency rasters ((6.25kHz, 12.5kHz or 25kHz).
Link to news